Prince posted:Keffer posted:Prince posted:
In the 1970's Forbes Burnham was unsuccessful to grow the imported types in the Mazaruni area.
That was very smart of him to have tried to grow apples so many years ago. Today, many foreign fruits and vegetables that we can actually grow on Guyana soil have not even tried as yet. The sacred principle to try and fail than fail to try is not meshing up today.
Smart ? Man, you must be joking; any third standard schoolboy would readily tell you that if Burnham made such a suggestion, he could not have been anything short of a full-fledged idiot !
He has to be smart to be president of Guyana for 28 years. Why do you think his idea (to see if Apple can grow in Guyana) is an idiotic idea?
If Burnham was so smart.... why don't you tell us why:
- it was necessary for him to rig every election and referendum ?
- Guyana was being likened to Haiti ?
- there was a virtual exodus of people from Guyana ?
- every industry just about collapsed ?
- just about every commodity, including food, was in short supply ?
- it was crime for a citizen to have even US$1 in his/her possession ?
Those were the Burnham 'boom' days, weren't they !! The truth is that Burnham was one of the biggest '-unts' ever to be spawned in Guyana and his underling Granger appears to be doing everything possible to surpass the record of his jack-ass mentor !! If you have to ask about growing apples in Guyana, you must be intellectually very similar to the most famous election rigger and dumb-ass ka-ka hole Guyana ever had !