Skip to main content

FM
Former Member

President Ramotar today gave the Guyanese nation notice that general and regional elections will be held on May 11 --- 111 days from today.

The countdown begins. The elections campaign officially starts.

Exciting days ahead. The elections will define Guyana's future as no previous elections did.

In GNI Political Forum we have our individual party preferences. Let us campaign for our party of choice but let us be civil in our disagreement and argument.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Gilbakka:

President Ramotar today gave the Guyanese nation notice that general and regional elections will be held on May 11 --- 111 days from today.

Exciting days ahead. The elections will define Guyana's future as no previous elections did.

In GNI Political Forum we have our individual party preferences. Let us campaign for our party of choice but let us be civil in our disagreement and argument.

Though indeed differing views, there will indeed be some individuals who would place civility at the forefront.

FM
Originally Posted by Demerara_Guy:

Though indeed differing views, there will indeed be some individuals who would place civility at the forefront.

This usually occurs when buttons are pushed by mostly PPP fellas who know better but much prefer to back a corrupt government just because they are of the same colour and no other reason, it's gonna piss some of you ofv but I doan give a rat's ass and dats a fact Jack. Racist bastards...there's civility for ya.

cain

Go and give advice to Rohan Singh and Ramotar about civility. Go and give Robeson Benn and Ghetto Barbie some advice on Civility. Shameless rogues.

FM

Great post Gil.

I agree that this election will define Guyana's future. I like a clean political fight and will be backing the PPP 100 percent. 

It is time that Guyanese decide the future of their country and they will do so at the ballot and we must all respect the final results.

FM
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:

Go and give advice to Rohan Singh and Ramotar about civility. Go and give Robeson Benn and Ghetto Barbie some advice on Civility. Shameless rogues.

Elections in 2015 is the issue; yet it is extremely hard for you to understand and avoid unrelated items.

FM
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:

I think AFC supporters are much more rude than PPP...dem PPP bais just like to propogate...and dem AFC bais get all bent outta shape and start cussin...dats how i see it

I think the one and two liners really bring out the best/worst of some of them. Politics is propaganda..spread it.

FM
Originally Posted by Nehru:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:

I think AFC supporters are much more rude than PPP...dem PPP bais just like to propogate...and dem AFC bais get all bent outta shape and start cussin...dats how i see it

Like old and rusty Tin Cups. Abee does seh Tinin Cups

Bhai Nehru, you leff out old razor blade and buss bakkle.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.