Skip to main content

FM
Former Member
Whether the crowd at the two PPP rallies numbered around 15,000, 5,000 or any other figure none of the other parties have been able to pass the 1000 mark.
And mind you........they all have access to trucks, buses, cars, bicycles etc.

Further .......mobilization skills is necessary to win elections and the PPP's ability to mobilize has been a determining factor that has allowed them to win all free and fair elections in Guyana's history.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by The Judge:
Whether the crowd at the two PPP rallies numbered around 15,000, 5,000 or any other figure none of the other parties have been able to pass the 1000 mark.

Further .......mobilization skills is necessary to win elections and the PPP's ability to mobilize has been a determining factor that has allowed them to win all free and fair elections in Guyana's history.
From my perspective they simple have to stop the PPP from getting a simple majority. All this parade means little because then they can dismantle their totalitarian rule and undermine their hegemonic control on the institutions of the state.
FM
quote:

i never so much berbican in kitty before boy hope them lady cook they roti before thry left house i hope this fool know that is one people one vote so you could truck them all over they can only vote one time
W
quote:
Originally posted by D2:
quote:

From my perspective they simple have to stop the PPP from getting a simple majority. All this parade means little because then they can dismantle their totalitarian rule and undermine their hegemonic control on the institutions of the state.

The PPP/C are not looking for 51% that's a miniscule figure. Based on numbers and the support shown 75% majority is by far the most realistic figure
FM
quote:
Originally posted by raymond:

they don't hagve access to taxpayers money like PPP does

YET AGAIN I HIGHLIGHT A FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE AFC. GERHARD RAMSAROOP VISITS ALL PPP MEETINGS AND RALLIES WITH HIS CAMERA YET THE AFC IS STILL UNABLE TO POST A SINGLE PICTURE ON GNI WHICH PROVES THEIR CLAIM ABOUT THE USE OF STATE RESOURCES ETC AT THESE RALLIES...
FM
quote:
quote:

YET AGAIN I HIGHLIGHT A FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE AFC. GERHARD RAMSAROOP VISITS ALL PPP MEETINGS AND RALLIES WITH HIS CAMERA YET THE AFC IS STILL UNABLE TO POST A SINGLE PICTURE ON GNI WHICH PROVES THEIR CLAIM ABOUT THE USE OF STATE RESOURCES ETC AT THESE RALLIES...

Interesting, he will come up with some altered photos.
FM
quote:
quote:

You must be blind then...or just refuse to see, state resources are being used in these rallies
FM
quote:
quote:
quote:

You must be blind then...or just refuse to see, state resources are being used in these rallies

Prove it if not zip it
FM
quote:
Originally posted by albert:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Prove it if not zip it

Albert, is it true that the GOG recently ordered 200 paper shredder from Omnitech in NY.
Tola
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Prove it if not zip it

did you PPPites ever prove that Burnham had a swiss account?
Like I said on another thread, peoplle dont mek videos fuh when they thief...but all these large rallies are enuff to prove teefing going on....big time teefing...same kinda teefin Burnham used to do
FM
quote:
quote:

like the 30 tonnes of free materials in exchange for land in Lenora...what is your answer for that?

Yet you guys have been unable able to provide ONE SINGLE piece of paper to prove this right?
Talk about laziness.......What is the KN and SN there for?

free materials for land...now one of their key backers in jail in the US...don't need proof of that
FM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by D2:
quote:

The PPP/C are not looking for 51% that's a miniscule figure. Based on numbers and the support shown 75% majority is by far the most realistic figure
If the PPP get that amount they would have had a better rigging strategy than LFSB
FM
quote:
quote:

like the 30 tonnes of free materials in exchange for land in Lenora...what is your answer for that?

Yet you guys have been unable able to provide ONE SINGLE piece of paper to prove this right?
Talk about laziness.......What is the KN and SN there for?
It was provided as evidence in court. The PPP acknowledged receipt as personal purchase so what proof do you need?
FM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by D2:
If the PPP get that amount they would have had a better rigging strategy than LFSB

You doan even know when last ya left ya fowl coop in the US to visit Guyana so relax .......
between the two cities where I live I have 8K coop space so I am comfortable here. Further, whenever I come home there is over 1500 acres of family farm to accommodate me. I would relax in a Guyana not governed by PPPite crooks.
FM
quote:
Originally posted by D2:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by D2:

You doan even know when last ya left ya fowl coop in the US to visit Guyana so relax .......
between the two cities where I live I have 8K coop space so I am comfortable here. Further, whenever I come home there is over 1500 acres of family farm to accommodate me. I would relax in a Guyana not governed by PPPite crooks.

So you living in he house now?
S

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.