Skip to main content

FM
Former Member

17 YEARS OLD

TEENAGER SUES HIS PARENTS FOR BEING BORN WHITE

white guilt

St-Louis, MO | A 17-year-old is undertaking one of the most controversial lawsuits of the history of the country as he is suing his own biological parents for being born white.

Anthony Dwight, 17, claims he has suffered his whole life from the shame of being born white.

“When I was a kid, I’d spend hours in the shower trying to wash off the white of my skin, but it would never go away,” he recalls painfully. 

“Isn’t there enough white people on this planet already? Haven’t we inflicted enough suffering, racism and oppression in this world?” he asked reporters.

His parents admit they were completely in shock when they learned their son had hired a lawyer against them.

His parents admit they were completely in shock when they learned their son had hired a lawyer against them. “We just want to end this nonsense and we want him to come back home. We love you whatever the color of your skin,” pleaded his mother on camera.

White guilt

The young man’s lawyer, Robert Hoffman, claims his client has suffered severe psychological distress, symptoms of depression and suicidal tendencies because of what he called “the burden of white privilege.”

“My client did not choose to live this kind of life. Why would he have to carry the burden of hundreds of years of slavery and racism all because his parents had the selfish desire to bring another white child into this world,” he told the judge.

“Because of the level of psychological distress of my client, we ask that his parents pay for all necessary expenses to change his racial status, including skin coloring treatments,” he added.

Anthony Dwight, who plans to change his name to Jamal Freeman, is asking that his parents pay for the $20,000 skin coloring treatment he needs to turn his skin color to “dark black” he told reporters.

His lawyer argued in court that $20,000 is a low price to pay to positively change this young man’s life, considering the suicidal tendencies of his client and the “profound feeling of shame and despair” his client has faced since his birth.

Source.MSN.COM

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Cobra posted:

If I want to sue my parents for being born brown, any attorney will take my case? If this kid won this case, I would be very surprise. 

Yes, gimme, $100k up front, no guarantee!!

FM

The man should have changed his name to Abdullah Yusuf.  Then he should have passed himself off as a white Arab or Iranian then he should have moved to Dubai.  He would have been treated as a king on earth with his own South Asian servants.

Prashad
Prashad posted:

The man should have changed his name to Abdullah Yusuf.  Then he should have passed himself off as a white Arab or Iranian then he should have moved to Dubai.  He would have been treated as a king on earth with his own South Asian servants.

you are on another planet with these responses

FM

In this day of the 21th century when people still see South Asian brown people as nothing more than servants, waiters, cleaners, babysitters, maids and day laborers but the sky is the limit for white skin Arabs and Iranians going to live in the UAE then I have a problem with this worldview.

Prashad
Last edited by Prashad
Prashad posted:

In this day of the 21th century when people still see South Asian brown people as nothing more than servants, waiters, cleaners, babysitters, maids and day laborers but the sky is the limit for white skin Arabs and Iranians going to live in the UAE then I have a problem with this worldview.

Prash, ease up on the South Asians, Arabs and Iranians. Time to move on. Seems like one or two of these people did you some serious wrong. Give us the low down.

FM
ba$eman posted:

People never satisfied even with what god gave them.  I'm sure Caribj ready to sue anyone, mother, father, grand, great grand...even god for being born Black!!

No. Its you who hate your dark skin. I love mine.

FM
Prashad posted:

Then he would still suffer from the burden of white privilege. Maybe he ought to tan his skin, dye his hair black and then be the servant from Pakistan.

FM
caribny posted:
ba$eman posted:

People never satisfied even with what god gave them.  I'm sure Caribj ready to sue anyone, mother, father, grand, great grand...even god for being born Black!!

No. Its you who hate your dark skin. I love mine.

Baseman has pretty complexion.  The opposite sex of the darker and lighter race loves it!!

FM
Prashad posted:

Many of these Arabs can be very much white supremacist.  If you are brown then get a broom or get the hell back.

They also allegedly humiliate some of these Indian men by raping them too. Maybe the Indian refused, hence the abuse.  The people cannot leave because their passports are also seized.

India does nothing because they also treat their own poor people just as badly.  Which is also why the abuse as many Indians are cowed into accepting this fate.

I bet they don't treat the Sudanese workers like that.

FM
ba$eman posted:

Baseman has pretty complexion. .

Yes after you spent lots bleaching, to become "pretty".  You don't like black people or being dark skinned.  

FM
Last edited by Former Member
caribny posted:
Prashad posted:

Many of these Arabs can be very much white supremacist.  If you are brown then get a broom or get the hell back.

They also allegedly humiliate some of these Indian men by raping them too. Maybe the Indian refused, hence the abuse.  The people cannot leave because their passports are also seized.

India does nothing because they also treat their own poor people just as badly.  Which is also why the abuse as many Indians are cowed into accepting this fate.

I bet they don't treat the Sudanese workers like that.

I agree with the Carib.

Prashad
caribny posted:
ba$eman posted:

Baseman has pretty complexion. .

Yes after you spent lots bleaching, to become "pretty".  You don't like black people or being dark skinned.  

No boy, Baseman was born that way!

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.