Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by Rev Al:

80+% of blacks in Guyana support the PNC/AFC, so there is an 80% probability Kiana and Makeeba are members of the PNC/AFC.

If 80% of the women in your village were prostitutes then your mom is likely one.

WHATTACK!!!! Looks good on DA REVSTA, WHATTACK AGAIN TARASS.

cain
Originally Posted by caribny:

By the way Rev Al its more like 95% of the blacks AND MIXED who support the PNC/AFC.

There is no such thing as MIXED---if you have black in you---you are black.

It's like Obama---white mother---black father---he is not MIXED---he is black.

Now, regarding 95% of blacks supporting the PNC/AFC---you are black carib and you know the deal---blacks are the most tribal, suspicious and vindictive people on this planet---they will never trust non blacks---so it's not a surprise that only 5% of blacks would support an indo led PPP.

The Rev has spoken the truth.

WHO VEX, VEX!

Rev

FM

By the way Rev Al its more like 95% of the blacks AND MIXED who support the PNC/AFC.

It's like Obama---white mother---black father---he is not MIXED---he is black.

Now, regarding 95% of blacks supporting the PNC/AFC---you are black carib and you know the deal---blacks are the most tribal, suspicious and vindictive people on this planet---they will never trust non blacks---so it's not a surprise that only 5% of blacks would support an indo led PPP.

The Rev has spoken the truth.

WHO VEX, VEX!

Rev

"so it's not a surprise that only 5% of blacks would support an indo led PPP."

Good for them, the 5% would be the corrupt ones.

cain
Originally Posted by cain:

You ever asked yourself why blacks are at the bottom of the totem pole in most multi ethnic societies ?

Look at Guyana---half of the black Guyanese are good, productive people---but the other half are destructive---they are the ones that are keeping Guyana down---remove them and Guyana would quickly metamorphosize into an upper middle income country.

Rev

FM

You ever asked yourself why blacks are at the bottom of the totem pole in most multi ethnic societies ?

Look at Guyana---half of the black Guyanese are good, productive people---but the other half are destructive---they are the ones that are keeping Guyana down---remove them and Guyana would quickly metamorphosize into an upper middle income country.

Rev

Where the heck do you come up with such vomit about the blacks keeping Guyana down?

The reason you might think that blacks are at the bottom of the pole is simple, it's racist scum such as yourself who think that way.

Last point that you'll find stuck in your craw: You will never remove the blacks from Guyana nor your life but by removing the PPP scum, Guyana could once again become a proud nation.

cain

Rev

Where the heck do you come up with such vomit about the blacks keeping Guyana down?

The reason you might think that blacks are at the bottom of the pole is simple, it's racist scum such as yourself who think that way.

Last point that you'll find stuck in your craw: You will never remove the blacks from Guyana nor your life but by removing the PPP scum, Guyana could once again become a proud nation.

Caribj himself believes that black are deprived of their rightful place, placed there by LFSB's anti-black policies and perpetuated by the PPP.  I think Afros in Guyana and way better off than the ever were under any Govt.

Afros are playing a valuable role in Guyana's development but there is that segment of dead-enders who just want PNC power if it means razing the nation.  They need to be contained and thus far, it seems they are.

FM

See how you're screwed up Rev? Here you show two guys who were PPP diehards but they saw the corruption they questioned it, saw nothing being done,wanted no part of it so they walked away from the party.

You and the other corrupt PPP pricks called these guys names because you all realized they were finally taking the straight route and you all felt uneasy with this.

Those two guys above are just a couple of men with conscience who's got you PPP funny guys squealing like the stuffed pigs you really are.

Doan get vex, bye.

cain

See how you're screwed up Rev? Here you show two guys who were PPP diehards but they saw the corruption they questioned it, saw nothing being done,wanted no part of it so they walked away from the party.

Jagdeo handpicked Donald as his successor.

Moses was pi$$ed off. He always craved

the leadership position.

cain:

Cut the crap about Moses and Khemraj quitting the PPP because they saw corruption and questioned it. Both Moses and Khemraj were egomaniacs. Khemraj was not a team player and he was booted from the PPP. Moses desperately craved the top post in the PPP party, and when  Barath handpicked Donald, Moses quit in anger and rage. Moses has been bitter ever since. He will die an angry and bitter man.

Rev

FM
Originally Posted by baseman:
============

Bai, PPP scum better than PNC scum any day.

You are absolutely 100% correct baseman!

By the way, it has been nearly a year since the AFC and their partners in crime, the PNC, have been in parliament---and not a single charge of corruption has been brought against the PPP.

LOOKS LIKE THE REAL CORRUPT AGENTS IN GUYANA ARE MEMBERS OF THE AFC/PNC---CHECK OUT KIANA & MAKEEBA IN THE LEAD POST AGAIN.

Rev

FM
Originally Posted by skeldon_man:
Originally Posted by warrior:

rev when they reach your mother in jail i hope they rape her

Warria:

I very often disagree with Rev's posting. Rev's mother should not be dragged into this. I think this is very poor taste. Let's try to keep it civil. The mention of rape of one's mother is very distasteful.

Warria is one of them Buxton criminals who knows what goes on in jail. Unfortunately the time spent in jail deprived him of an education.
FM

some of you ppp crime family will be heading to jail soon,as for rev and his racist ranting let him know that the most powerful man on earth is a black man i guess this give him and some of his ppp crime family nightmare,what rev the ass should do is try going to church and wash his soul as for the rest of the ppp fools you can always kick the shit out of me but belive it or not this one crazy indian

FM

Rev

This is why the PPP loses the dougla vote.  They reject them and the PNC accepts them.

Your PPP census said that 30% of the people living in Guyana in 2002 were African and another 17% were mixed.  Are you saying that the PPP is lying?

The PNC got 41% of the votes by the way.

FM

Rev is a reflection of the racism at Freedom House. This  thread highlights the racial prejudice towards the non -Indos in Guyana by the PPP/C.

You know what I notice.  Almost all of the Indians on GNI who are PPP supporters are also Indo Nazis.  Yet the Indians who do NOT support the PPP seem to be quite broad minded.   Indeed the chief Indo Nazi here, baseman, couldnt help himself so ran right back to the PPP.  I knew he wouldnt be around the AFC too long.  Thatb party isnt obsessed with dominating AfroGuyanese and sitting them down in their place.  The reason why he thinks that Nagamootoo, Ramjattan and others are traitors.

PPP Indo Nazis this is why your PPP is sitting down in a corner crying because Granger and Nagamootoo give them a spanking in parliament every time they do not do as they are told.  Now if you treated the douglas right maybe more of them would support the PPP.  But instead you debase them as a sign of ethnic genocide against Indians......and a sign of contamination of "Indian" culture.

FM
Originally Posted by BGurd_See:

Indeed these two folks could be AFC/PNC fundraisers. Remember the AFC's relation to the pepper sauce man who was smuggling drugs. In fact one of those women look like CaribJ in drag, I wonder if it is him as he has not been around for a few days.

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! 

Talk about another poster in drag, have you checked out your pic lately?

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

cain
=================

This is why the PPP loses the dougla vote.  They reject them and the PNC accepts them.

Your PPP census said that 30% of the people living in Guyana in 2002 were African and another 17% were mixed.  Are you saying that the PPP is lying?

The PNC got 41% of the votes by the way.

You mentioned 17% MIXED---some MIXED dont have any black parent.

Let's say 11% of the MIXED have at least one black parent---that makes them Black.

So 30% africans + 11% Mixed(one black parent) = 41% blacks.

You said the PNC got 41% of the votes, right ?hahaha

ANYWAY YOU STILL HAVE MORE INDIANS THAN BLACKS IN GUYANA.

The PPP will continue to rule Guyana for the forseeable future.

Rev

FM

Rev is a reflection of the racism at Freedom House. This  thread highlights the racial prejudice towards the non -Indos in Guyana by the PPP/C.

You know what I notice.  Almost all of the Indians on GNI who are PPP supporters are also Indo Nazis.  Yet the Indians who do NOT support the PPP seem to be quite broad minded.   Indeed the chief Indo Nazi here, baseman, couldnt help himself so ran right back to the PPP.  I knew he wouldnt be around the AFC too long.  Thatb party isnt obsessed with dominating AfroGuyanese and sitting them down in their place.  The reason why he thinks that Nagamootoo, Ramjattan and others are traitors.

PPP Indo Nazis this is why your PPP is sitting down in a corner crying because Granger and Nagamootoo give them a spanking in parliament every time they do not do as they are told.  Now if you treated the douglas right maybe more of them would support the PPP.  But instead you debase them as a sign of ethnic genocide against Indians......and a sign of contamination of "Indian" culture.

Why you seem to get a high picking on me.  You don't know my views.  I believe Afros should take their rightful place in Guyana's society.  I was  critical of the PPP not have more Afros in visible and key position and was incensed when someone said there were no qualified Afros to be ambassador.  However, I do not support bullyism, slo fiah mo fiah or a return to pre-1992 Guyana.

Regarding the people in the AFC to which you refer, actually I do not hold such views of them, that is you take on my position.

FM
=========

You know what I notice.  Almost all of the Indians on GNI who are PPP supporters are also Indo Nazis.  Yet the Indians who do NOT support the PPP seem to be quite broad minded.  

carib bai:

You claim that the Indians who dont support the PPP are broad minded.

The Rev will tell you what they really are---they are N*&*&^^ LOVERS!

Another thing carib---you have referred to the Indo supporters of the PPP as Indo Nazis ---would you like to know how the "indo nazis" perceive you carib bai ?

Rev

FM
Originally Posted by yuji22:

....but by removing the PPP scum, Guyana could once again become a proud nation, right?

Those are two PPP scums who have been removed in recent years---the party is better off without those dirtbags.

Rev

Two scums and dirtbags indeed.

That's quite correct, Yuji and Da Rev.

You both don't need much practice to play the part of Gollum.

cain

Caribj himself believes that black are deprived of their rightful place, placed there by LFSB's anti-black policies and perpetuated by the PPP.  I think Afros in Guyana and way better off than the ever were under any Govt.

Afros are playing a valuable role in Guyana's development but there is that segment of dead-enders who just want PNC power if it means razing the nation.  They need to be contained and thus far, it seems they are.

Over 90% of Africans, douglas and every variety of mixed Guyanese, who you consider to be scum by virtue of their part African ancestry voted for the PNC.

So you are then saying that 90% of Africans, Afro Indians, Afro Portuguese, Afro European, and Afro Amerindians and mixtures of these mixed peoploes are scum.

But then I expect that from an Indo Nazi like you.

You scream this Nazi hatred of blacks all day and then scream that blacks hate the PPP.   You answered your own question.  Normal people do not support those who wish to abuse them.  So blacks and mixed will not support the PPP until it ceases to be an Indo Nazi party.

FM

The Rev will tell you what they really are---they are N*&*&^^ LOVERS!

Another thing carib---you have referred to the Indo supporters of the PPP as Indo Nazis ---would you like to know how the "indo nazis" perceive you carib bai ?

Rev

When whites marched with blacks in the Jim Crow South your fellow KKKites also called themk N*&*&^^ LOVERS!

Thanks for confirming that you wear a brown sheet instead of a white one.

Ponder why we do not see people like Mitwah, who is definitely a proud Indian, pouring such filth out of his mouth.

Its quite clear that inorder to be a PPPite one must also be an Indo Nazi.

FM

Over 90% of Africans, douglas and every variety of mixed Guyanese, who you consider to be scum by virtue of their part African ancestry voted for the PNC.

So you are then saying that 90% of Africans, Afro Indians, Afro Portuguese, Afro European, and Afro Amerindians and mixtures of these mixed peoploes are scum.

But then I expect that from an Indo Nazi like you.

You scream this Nazi hatred of blacks all day and then scream that blacks hate the PPP.   You answered your own question.  Normal people do not support those who wish to abuse them.  So blacks and mixed will not support the PPP until it ceases to be an Indo Nazi party.

These are your words not mine.  Where did I display hatred, I am critical about ,mayhem and lawlessness, regardless of race.  Most Afros in Guyana are going about their lives and making the best of what's available in Guyana, just all others.  Yes, most prefer the PNC, but they are not engaged in lawlessness.

FM

Why you seem to get a high picking on me.  You don't know my views.  I believe Afros should take their rightful place in Guyana's society. 

You call me a racist.  Why?  Because I lambaste the PPP for being an Indo Nazi party.

You scream that the Buxton boy shouldnt be exposed to African racists, but say nothing about how Indo racists will shape his views as an African towards Indians.

There is widespread racism against blacks in Guyana.  Vulgar and crude.  Its just amazing how the gang of you Indo Nazi have no interest in guaranteeing that meritocracy applies in Guyana and that the best person should be selcted and not the most corrupt and incompetent PPP Indo Nazi.

Now when you become as ready to discuss Indo racism against blacks, the Indo Nazi charateristics of the PPP and the resulting hatred that Africans, Afro Indo, Afro Amerindo, Afro Portuguese, Afro Amerindo Portuguese, and every combination of predominant or part African ancestry have towards the PPP then you remain an Indo Nazi, especially when you try your best to stifle those of us who raise the blatant racism which exists in Guyana.

I condemn the racism of the PNC.  You remain silent about the PPP.

FM
 Most Afros in Guyana are going about their lives and making the best of what's available in Guyana, just all others.  Yes, most prefer the PNC, but they are not engaged in lawlessness.

Yes and they refuse to vote for the PPP indicating what they think of them.  They face daily abuse and Indo Nazi attitudes from people like you who want them to drop down to be hewers of wood and drawers of water or to leave Guyana.

The days when people like you will pretend that they dont mind ended when yet another election showed that Africans and part Africans ONCE again refused to support the PPP.

So continue to pretend as if all racism in Guyana comes from blacks and only Indians are victimized by racism and that if a black complains about the Indo Nazi behavior of much of the Indo elite he/she is a racist.

Now you can pretend to avoid teh discussions of race that you introduce and then hide when confronted, but we have seen your card.  You druggie, rev al, skeldon man, yuji and other PPP supporters are all Indo Nazis running around with your brown hoods, determined to ensure that Africans/part Africans are excluded.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.