Skip to main content

Bibi Haniffa posted:
Pointblank posted:
kp posted:

When there is smoke, there is fire.Was this young man an innocent bystander???When you go the crab dance ,you must get shit all over. Sad for the lost of a life, but what caused the shooting????

I was at the family house a few hours ago and the detectives were there and they said that they cannot find anyone who can say anything negative about this brother.

KP not EVERYONE IS LIKE YOUR FAMILY DO NOT JUDGE EVERYONE INCLUDING THIS YOUNG MAN BY THE STANDARD OF YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR EXTENDED PPP FAMILY

Imam, what do you know of the standard about us - the PPP family?

As the person you so gratuitously label as "Imam", let me speak to that standard you inquire about - it is lower than Nehru's reported single-digit IQ score. BTW, "low" is a charitable description of Pavi's IQ.

Kari
Pointblank posted:
kp posted:

When there is smoke, there is fire.Was this young man an innocent bystander???When you go the crab dance ,you must get shit all over. Sad for the lost of a life, but what caused the shooting????

I was at the family house a few hours ago and the detectives were there and they said that they cannot find anyone who can say anything negative about this brother.

KP not EVERYONE IS LIKE YOUR FAMILY DO NOT JUDGE EVERYONE INCLUDING THIS YOUNG MAN BY THE STANDARD OF YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR EXTENDED PPP FAMILY

Dem detectives musse want run when they saw you with your dingy white outfit you wear to Masjid  

alena06
Kari posted:
Bibi Haniffa posted:
Pointblank posted:
kp posted:

Imam, what do you know of the standard about us - the PPP family?

As the person you so gratuitously label as "Imam", let me speak to that standard you inquire about - it is lower than Nehru's reported single-digit IQ score. BTW, "low" is a charitable description of Pavi's IQ.

You are a DUMB JACKASS and will forever be DUMMY!!! You wanna be person with at least a Pea brain!!!!!!!!!

Nehru
Chief posted:
Kari posted:
Nehru posted:

he father ask that we pray for the young man and also for the perpetrator of this heinous crime.  Chief

Pointblank, you went to school??  If so ask for a refund!!!

You collected your refund a long time ago, I see....

Nice Kari.

You fish up Nehru!

You and Mullar Omar together are no match for Uncle Nehru. Shit look over Al Yuh two brains. Damn DUMMIES!!!!!!!! Why dont you Fund Brain Transplant for both of you, MAYBE, you will both improve and that is a big MAYBE!!1

Nehru
Nehru posted:
Chief posted:
Kari posted:
Nehru posted:

he father ask that we pray for the young man and also for the perpetrator of this heinous crime.  Chief

Nice Kari.

You fish up Nehru!

You and Mullar Omar together are no match for Uncle Nehru. Shit look over Al Yuh two brains. Damn DUMMIES!!!!!!!! Why dont you Fund Brain Transplant for both of you, MAYBE, you will both improve and that is a big MAYBE!!1

Hehe hehehe

And it coming true your mouth!

Chief
Pointblank posted:
kp posted:

JACKASS, DID I REFER TO YOUR FAMILY, YOU LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR CRAB DANCE.YES ,WHEN THEY DIE EVERYBODY SAYS HE WAS A GOOOD BOY.

K
Kari posted:
Nehru posted:

HAHAHA SHIt HEAD talkin, one who I have to correct daily. One who talks shit daily, have no FACTS and bray daily like a Donkey. Well, a DONKEY cant ask for a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nehru

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.