Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Chief:

Just imagine, 51 years of dominance by two parties that caused so much divide and  harm to this small nation of Guyana.

When I saw the faces of the people who were celebrating yesterday, tears came to my eyes. What a relief that we now have a national unity Government.

Chief when I saw those young people tears also came to my eyes...

for 28+ 23  Foooking years just imagine how many youths lives were destroyed.

I made a promise not to support any political party again in my life if we do not see charges being brought against these scamps.....and justice done.

This Election was for Courtney Crum-Ewing....he paid the price for the entire Guyana.

Brother Niget said it right....."Only the Ballots will stop the Bullets"

FM
Last edited by Former Member
Originally Posted by Jalil:

Just imagine, 51 years of dominance by two parties that caused so much divide and  harm to this small nation of Guyana.

When I saw the faces of the people who were celebrating yesterday, tears came to my eyes. What a relief that we now have a national unity Government.

Brother Niget said it right....."Only the Ballots will stop the Bullets"

But but if was 5,000 in favor of the PPP, the bullets would be coming.  The opposition did win, but baseman has deep reservation regarding the intent of the PNC.  But, the PPP screwed around with the people too long, they deserve a lil holiday to get their house in order.

FM
Last edited by Former Member

People supported both parties yes but the fact of the matter is 51 lost years.

First 28 years lost, this last 23 was the will of the people.  Guyana recouped the 28 yrs of destruction and progressed well beyond any time in it's history.  Lets hope the PNC at least preserve these gains until the PPP reconstitute/reform itself and take back the helm in 5 years and continue the progress were they left off.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.