Skip to main content

FM
Former Member

3,000 marijuana plants destroyed in Demerara  River police raid

September 6, 2014 | By | Filed Under News

Police said that it destroyed an entire three acres of marijuana plants on Thursday. The exercise was part of a drug eradication operation at the La Harmonie Backdam, Demerara River. Ranks found a field of cannabis sativa (marijuana) plants that was under cultivation. The field was about three acres in size with about 3,000 plants ranging in height from four to seven feet. No one was arrested, police said.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by asj:

Caine, bai how can this corrupt PPP/C Government be so indifferent to God's Gift to humankind.

I figure if they were getting a piece of 'bakshish' they would have shut their eyes and let it pass.

Asj,

Demerara River is PNC territory(Linden, Wismar?). Fund raising efforts gone "margile". Dem guh put dem haan pan dem head and cry. Or you tink Rajah Khan gat he haan pan dis or de CIOG is in collusion?

FM

Caine, bai how can this corrupt PPP/C Government be so indifferent to God's Gift to humankind.

I figure if they were getting a piece of 'bakshish' they would have shut their eyes and let it pass.

This is sheer slackness I tell you. Is like they doan have more usefull stuff fo go take care of than mess up people gardens.

This news hit me just as hard as the news of the be-headings of those journalists.

cain
Originally Posted by cain:

This is sheer slackness I tell you. Is like they doan have more usefull stuff fo go take care of than mess up people gardens.

This news hit me just as hard as the news of the be-headings of those journalists.

Cain, you need to apologize to Abel.

FM

You arrive at some of the most irrational and nonsensical conclusions.  I think even butt-buddy Redux dozz hang he head and shake.  You rass stupid bad bad bai.

FM
Originally Posted by skeldon_man:

Asj,

Demerara River is PNC territory(Linden, Wismar?). Fund raising efforts gone "margile". Dem guh put dem haan pan dem head and cry. Or you tink Rajah Khan gat he haan pan dis or de CIOG is in collusion?

This post was addressed to Caine, since when a skonthole pattercake like you is Caine? Dont you understand the simple addage of speak when you are spoken to.............had you respond with something sensible and coherent then I would have let it pass, but it seems that your stupidity knows no bounds.

FM
Last edited by Former Member

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.