Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Seems like Guyana has a better Covid-19 testing method than the US.

I am in the process to establish a training center and a Covid-19 test site in Queens

Talking with the medical experts in NYC, I was told the testing and verification process can take 24 to 48 hours

Ratna Baboolall was labelled a Covid-19 carrier within 6 hours

Vish M

@Vish M, I believe it’s because of the cumbersome and fragmented process in the USA.

In the US, the sample is taken, sealed and sent off for analysis and results are then communicated. In Guyana, it all happens in one place, so no time lag.  I believe someone in DC has integrated everything under one roof and the process there is 4-6 hours.

Everything in the US is separated into different LLC so those involved could maximize Billings and make money.

FM

Oriental Guyana Restaurant on Liberty Avenue in Queens has been closed by the City of N.Y. for non compliance with Coronavirus rules. The restaurant appeared closed from the outside but when authorities entered through a side door there were over 40 people drinking inside the premises. The business license has been confiscated.

Bibi Haniffa
Last edited by Bibi Haniffa
Bibi Haniffa posted:

Oriental Guyana Restaurant on Liberty Avenue in Queens has been closed by the City of N.Y. for non compliance with Coronavirus rules. The restaurant appeared closed from the outside but when authorities entered through a side door there were over 40 people drinking inside the premises. The business license has been confiscated.

Can't beat dem guyanese, bai. Business must go on .

Sheik101

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.