Skip to main content

FM
Former Member

3 bullet riddled bodies found in Berbice backdam

-cops detain farmer

Fear gripped the small Black Bush Polder Village of Mibicuri, Berbice yesterday, after the bodies of three men, with gaping bullet wounds, were found in the Kokrit Savannah backdams.shot men
Those dead were identified as 37-year-old Pawan Chandradeo, called ‘Suresh’ of Lot 163 Mibicuri, BBP; 33-year-old Naresh Rooplall called ‘Ticka Bai’ of No. 77 Village, Corentyne and 15-year-old Jaikarran Chandradeo called ‘Kevin’ of Mibicuri North.
Their bodies were discovered yesterday around 09:00 hrs. All appeared to be shot at close range. This suggests that they knew the identity of their attackers.

Police have detained a farmer on whose land the victims were reportedly fishing when they were slain.
Shoba Devi Luckicharan, the mother of Naresh Rooplall, told this publication that her son ventured to the backdam to catch fish.
With him were her son-in-law and two grandsons, Jaikarran and Alvin.
She added that they left at around 15:00 hrs on Thursday and were to have returned yesterday morning.

“Dem call me son and seh that hassa deh ah back dam and because meh son deh pon leave, he seh he gon come and ketch fish wid dem.”
She recalled in tears that the following morning around 03:00 hrs, she received a call from relatives informing her that her son-in-law, grandson and son were dead.

Mother of Naresh Rooplall, the daughter of Dawan, Indrawattie Rooplall and another relative.

Mother of Naresh Rooplall, the daughter of
Dawan, Indrawattie Rooplall and another relative.

“When dem leff, dem nah seh nothing but next morning, people call me and seh dem dead, dat dem get chop up.”
Indrawattie Rooplall, called Pam, who lost her son, husband and brother in the horrific incident, said that she received the grim news yesterday morning.

“Somebody call and ask for me husband and me seh dat he deh ah backdam wid me son and brother. Me ask wha wrong. He tell meh wha happen wid the shooting and suh and me ask if is meh husband and dem seh no, nah he.”

She added that she subsequently received another phone call confirming that her husband, son and brother were indeed dead.
The woman said that she, her father and police ranks ventured to the scene of the crime.

They then discovered the bodies on the embankment with gaping gunshot wounds about their bodies and their fishing equipment still in their possession.
The grieving widow added that her younger son, Alvin, the lone survivor returned home without his father, brother or uncle. He stated that he was instructed by his father to stay at a camp in the backdam while they ventured ahead.

He said that about 10 minutes later he heard two gunshots and five minutes after he heard four more.
The terrified lad said that since he didn’t see his father, uncle or brother return, he waited at the camp until morning where he began searching for his family. A security guard at the camp then told him to return home and he walked for several miles until he arrived.
Indrawattie Rooplall, who is employed as a security guard at the Mibicuri Hospital said that it is not a norm for her husband to go fishing.
“It was the first time he carry me son in there and look wha happen. All of dem gone. Me buddy gone too.”

Their bodies were taken to Ramoo’s Funeral Home to await Post Mortem Examinations.
Meanwhile, Commander of ‘B’ Division, Ian Amsterdam, disclosed that a man is currently in police custody assisting with investigations.
“We’re hoping that this person will give some sort of clue as to what transpired and hopefully we will get a breakthrough in this case.”

http://www.kaieteurnewsonline....-with-bullet-wounds/

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Prince posted:

Three more Indians death will make Gilbakka happy to see the PNC accomplished their mission to win the 2020 election.

Hey Prince, you're sounding off trash just like Cobra. We're witnessing the moment when the serpent emerges from the egg, but we knew long ago it was incubating with its heart beating in the shell of a prince.

FM
Last edited by Former Member
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:

Three more Indians death will make Gilbakka happy to see the PNC accomplished their mission to win the 2020 election.

Hey Prince, you're sounding off trash just like Cobra. We're witnessing the moment when the serpent emerges from the egg, but we knew long ago it was incubating with its heart beating in the shell of a prince.

Cobra is my cousin and so is Shaitan. My question to you again, are you happy that Indians are being gunned down like pigs so that your black master can win election again in 2020? It must be a dream come true for you, sir. Anytime an Indian is dead by the barrel of a gun, you always comes to mind for your famous statement you made on GNI a couple of months ago.

FM
Prince posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:

Cobra is my cousin and so is Shaitan.

My question to you again, are you happy that Indians are being gunned down like pigs ...? [Definitely not, prince]

The police are questioning a suspect in connection with the deaths of those 3 men. What if the suspect in an Indian?

FM
Prince posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:

Cobra is my cousin and so is Shaitan. My question to you again, are you happy that Indians are being gunned down like pigs so that your black master can win election again in 2020? It must be a dream come true for you, sir. Anytime an Indian is dead by the barrel of a gun, you always comes to mind for your famous statement you made on GNI a couple of months ago.

And you have proof that these people were murdered by blacks and that no Indians were involved?

This is why by 2025 the PPP will be DEAD!

FM
caribny posted:
Prince posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:

And you have proof that these people were murdered by blacks and that no Indians were involved?

Was I speaking to you, Tarbaby?

FM
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:

My question to you again, are you happy that Indians are being gunned down like pigs ...? [Definitely not, prince]

The police are questioning a suspect in connection with the deaths of those 3 men. What if the suspect in an Indian?

I never said you were responsible. However, your death wish towards Indians is playing out perfectly. How can you live with your conscience?

FM
Prince posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:

I never said you were responsible. However, your death wish towards Indians is playing out perfectly. How can you live with your conscience?

Now you're persisting with your bunkum, Cobra. Gilbakka never had a death wish towards Indians. He merely stated a fact that the Indian population is dwindling. The 2012 Census final results have vindicated Gilbakka.

FM
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:

Now you're persisting with your bunkum, PRINCE. Gilbakka never had a death wish towards Indians. He merely stated a fact that the Indian population is dwindling. The 2012 Census final results have vindicated Gilbakka.

FM
Prince posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:

Now you're persisting with your bunkum, PRINCE. Gilbakka never had a death wish towards Indians. He merely stated a fact that the Indian population is dwindling. The 2012 Census final results have vindicated Gilbakka.

Gilbakka stands corrected. Thank you.

FM
Gilbakka posted:
.. The 2012 Census final results have vindicated Gilbakka.

Further vindication is that Indians are only 31% of the under 15 population.

And that there are more mixed under 5 than there are Indians.

FM
Last edited by Former Member
caribny posted:
Prince posted:

And that is why the PPP is DEAD!

That is also why the Cobras/Pricess, Baseless love those PPP racist scum (and the racist idiot Trump) they're all the same. Only difference, should Trump win,he'll be kicking them in the ass as a thank you.

cain
Last edited by cain
Prince posted:
caribny posted:
Prince posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Prince posted:

Ever called a black person Tarbaby to their face? No? Try  it. The face massage would be worth it.

S
cain posted:
caribny posted:
Prince posted:

That is also why the Cobras/Pricess, Baseless love those PPP racist scum (and the racist idiot Trump) they're all the same. Only difference, should Trump win,he'll be kicking them in the ass as a thank you.

Nah, I really don't see that happening!  Baseman will be fine under Donald T!

FM
ba$eman posted:
cain posted:
caribny posted:
Prince posted:

Nah, I really don't see that happening!  Baseman will be fine under Donald T!

You settin yourself up deh baie..hehehe

cain

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.