Skip to main content

Mitwah posted:
kp posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Cut the wild speculation, Mitwah et al. KP and I were schoolmates at the primary level. I'm 66 years young. I suppose KP is about the same, give or take a few months. DON'T CALL US "GEEZER".

Thank you countryman , tell them deh. They have no respect for their elders I have to talk to their parents.

Much respect. 

Mits, KP and I ain't "geezer". We is "breezer". Cool guys. 

FM
Gilbakka posted:
Mitwah posted:
kp posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Cut the wild speculation, Mitwah et al. KP and I were schoolmates at the primary level. I'm 66 years young. I suppose KP is about the same, give or take a few months. DON'T CALL US "GEEZER".

Thank you countryman , tell them deh. They have no respect for their elders I have to talk to their parents.

Much respect. 

Mits, KP and I ain't "geezer". We is "breezer". Cool guys. 

Me cyan jain alyu klub?

FM
Django posted:
Lady Bird posted:

hi people i new here, reading all these postings about this and that.  join few months, too busy with house stuff, pickneys, man, daily stuff.  not sure why we dont see some positive.  ppp did good, pnc could also.  i go to guyana few times a year.  people there say things get bad but not panic.  they hope the pnc will sort themselfs out.  some people want give them a chance and i mean many indians in the ppp areas.

still allot of drunks, drugs and violence.  it worse than under the ppp but was always bad anyway.  allot of race issues, worse than before.

Lady Bird,welcome !!

good to see you peep in GNI,

feel free to share your views.

Aw Django. You always welcome any who says he or she is new? You rass nah see dis man pattern. Rememba dis peeple name "Ramenauth"? Check both of them out and see what you find. This dude has been peeping in a long long time. Nah be so stuphid and swallah dis hagwash.

FM

As I noted before, this is a PPP initiative that the jackasses and their slop can carriers are trying to claim as their own. Take heed DG, this should not be listed on your thread as NEW development under the PNC. 

Contract inked with Chinese firm for water treatment plants

Guyana has on Thursday signed agreements with the Chinese firm Sinohydro to procure three new water treatment plants to service the communities of Uitvlugt (West Coast Demerara), Diamond (East Bank Demerara) and Sheet Anchor (East Canje, Berbice).
Initiated under the previous administration at a cost in excess of US$30 million, Sinohydro will be undertaking the project with funding from the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the European Union (EU). Included in the contract

Managing Director of GWI, Dr. Richard Van West Charles

are provisions for the replacement and installation of transmission mains in the project areas.

FM
Gilbakka posted:
GTAngler posted:
Mitwah posted:

I understand KP is about 75  KP teck dis. 

Ah, explains a lot. Might have been a little too hard on the geezer...

Sarry chach.......

GTAngler
Drugb posted:

As I noted before, this is a PPP initiative that the jackasses and their slop can carriers are trying to claim as their own. Take heed DG, this should not be listed on your thread as NEW development under the PNC. 

Contract inked with Chinese firm for water treatment plants

Guyana has on Thursday signed agreements with the Chinese firm Sinohydro to procure three new water treatment plants to service the communities of Uitvlugt (West Coast Demerara), Diamond (East Bank Demerara) and Sheet Anchor (East Canje, Berbice).
Initiated under the previous administration at a cost in excess of US$30 million, Sinohydro will be undertaking the project with funding from the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the European Union (EU). Included in the contract

Managing Director of GWI, Dr. Richard Van West Charles

are provisions for the replacement and installation of transmission mains in the project areas.

Point taken. Most of the credit should go to the PPP for initiating the project and some also to the current administration for continuing it and not going along party lines.

GTAngler

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.