Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Chameli:

I agree....i tek up wid a good man...he spent his life trying to give me whatever i mentioned, whatever i said, "if we were rich we could..." whatever i wished...as a very contented person, i did not wish for private jets, Louis vitton or fur coats etc...maybe that's why he was able to fulfill all of my 'dreams and wishes'

* Your days for marriage over, but you have 2 beautiful daughters. Share that wisdom with them.

Rev

FM
Originally Posted by ksazma:

It may not exceed their living expenses but the amount of time some folks spend on GNI, one would think that all they generate is unearned income.  

kaszma:

* Hope you are not jealous of those oldies on GNI collecting social security retirement benefits and pension checks and spending some of their precious free time on GNI.

* By the way ksazma, how many more years before you start collecting unearned income(Social security) from the government ?

Rev

FM
Last edited by Former Member
Originally Posted by Rev:

It may not exceed their living expenses but the amount of time some folks spend on GNI, one would think that all they generate is unearned income.  

kaszma:

* Hope you are not jealous of those oldies on GNI collecting social security retirement benefits and pension checks and spending some of their precious free time on GNI.

* By the way ksazma, how many more years before you start collecting unearned income(Social security) from the government ?

Rev

Social Security pension is not unearned income bai.

FM

ksazma:

* You know the Rev is always kind and respectful to his fellow posters in social.

* Read this:

Unearned Income is all income that is not earned, such as Social Security benefits, pensions, State disability payments, unemployment benefits, interest income, and cash from friends and relatives

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/...text-income-ussi.htm

* Now ksa, how many more before you start collecting ?

Rev

FM
Originally Posted by Rev:

ksazma:

* You know the Rev is always kind and respectful to his fellow posters in social.

* Read this:

Unearned Income is all income that is not earned, such as Social Security benefits, pensions, State disability payments, unemployment benefits, interest income, and cash from friends and relatives

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/...text-income-ussi.htm

* Now ksa, how many more before you start collecting ?

Rev

I disagree. What the hell does the government knows?

FM
Last edited by Former Member

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.