Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@Sunil posted:

since 2004. Where are all the old timers

If remember some names like Chief, Asj. Nuff, BK, Reds, Chams, ICIP, Terry. Kazaa, Raymond, Da Freak, Sweet Fig, Joan, ( i dont rem her gni handle..but Jean King), Rosita n her hubby Steve, Cher, RajK (n Dara) , Marcy, i rem few others but cant rem their handles..

VillageBelle, Sabrina, Petal, Sir Charles,  Carl, the grey goose guy who died, ..Bird,

there was a guy who didnt like Dara ..abu jihad

there was Mike ..n DG

i forgot the lady  name but she was freaky gf..

krishna

Lynn
@antabanta posted:

Y'all fuget about me bai, Cliff. He was a character.

I rem cliffâ€Ķhe died a couple of month after i joined gni..

i was brand new to the forum..just few days as new member n he posted soemthing under i post i made..it was inappropriate /disrespectful / out of line sort of thing(dont quite rem) n i msgd admin(amral)n cliff was suspended for 2 wks..

but whn he came back he sent an apology..

apparently it wasn’t unusual for that sort of stuff but because  i was new to the forum, i didnt expect that sortof things..but he was so nice..humble  n after that he was quite nice to me..never got personal  

Lynn
Last edited by Lynn
@Mitwah posted:

Missed Nehru, Bibi, Baseman..... dem used to bright up de place. heheheheheh. Bibi, I missed my coffee. meh see yuh peeped in recently!

Bibi?? BK u mean??

I rem a nurse gal..i think she was Amral Frenno ..sabrina?? ..there were 2 of them  but i dont rem her name..if it was Cher

or Cher was Cham’s buddy??? Rosita was a nice lady ..

De freak had a gf too..dont rem her name

Lynn
Last edited by Lynn
@Mitwah posted:

Lol! He and Dara used to go at it.

D bai hid behind a ‘handle’ n called  me a  â€˜bottom feeder n traitor’ just became I am a Christian.  

Funny thing I had no idea who he wasâ€Ķthat he was a person with whom i was exchanging email..a person i knew from small days n high sch , a person who used to visit GY n my village , took pix n shared with me via email..

yep ! he was my email buddy n i had no idea he felt that way..that he secretly hated me for being a Christian..

But he knew who “Lynn’ was n like a coward he hid behind a gni  ‘identity’ n was harassing me , even called me a ‘low-life’

i had no idea why this ICIP was after me esp since i felt i he was a stranger until NUFF exposed him..

u can imagine how shocked I was to find out that he was the same person that was regularly communicating with me via email

n Everytime he  visited Gy..he rode in my bro’s mini bus n would tell me all abt his trip n the stories my bro told him etc ..Imagine he knows my entire family n vice versa..my eldest bro n his wife were his primary sch teachers â€Ķlol

Plus his dad was a close friend of my late daddy â€Ķ

Well, after Nuff identified him  i sent him an email n told him off n then blocked him ..

then i left gni ..lol

later, i came back n then  miss joan tried to implicate me with her sick love affair with dara n i left again

then 1 of my gf was seema n she-had 2 handles..1 was Vidya n she let me use it once in a while..hehehehe

afterwards I quit gni for good ..i think that was 2008

lot of memories â€Ķgood n bad

But my best days were with my bhaiya asj, together we did tributes to the legends  â€Ķ100 songs with lyrics n translations for Mukesh, Rafi, Lata Kishore.  I am not sure if we did Asha B..

but i enjoyed my bollywood contribution with my bhaiya asj

Lynn
Last edited by Lynn

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.