Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Man Shot Multiple Times and Killed in Richmond Hill, Police Say

By Kathleen Culliton | July 15, 2016 10:58am

The victim died from numerous gunshot wounds in his neck and torso, police said.
The victim died from numerous gunshot wounds in his neck and torso, police said.View Full Caption
Shutterstock/Katrina Brown

RICHMOND HILL — A man was shot multiple times in the neck and torso and killed in Queens Friday morning, police said.

Police found Raaid Ali, 23,  lying in the street outside his home at 107-57 114 St. around 12:15 a.m., according to the NYPD.

Family friend Areefah Saheb took to Facebook to mourn the loss of a man he described as being "like a little brother." 

"In every memory of him I recall how funny, charming and sweet he was, always making it a point to make us laugh," wrote Saheb. 

"I continue to pray and mourn for Raaid and the countless lives taken through soulless acts."

Ali was transported to Jamaica Hospital where he was pronounced dead, police said.

There have been no arrests and investigation is ongoing, said police.

Chief
Chief posted:

Man Shot Multiple Times and Killed in Richmond Hill, Police Say

By Kathleen Culliton | July 15, 2016 10:58am

The victim died from numerous gunshot wounds in his neck and torso, police said.
The victim died from numerous gunshot wounds in his neck and torso, police said.View Full Caption
Shutterstock/Katrina Brown

RICHMOND HILL — A man was shot multiple times in the neck and torso and killed in Queens Friday morning, police said.

Police found Raaid Ali, 23,  lying in the street outside his home at 107-57 114 St. around 12:15 a.m., according to the NYPD.

Family friend Areefah Saheb took to Facebook to mourn the loss of a man he described as being "like a little brother." 

"In every memory of him I recall how funny, charming and sweet he was, always making it a point to make us laugh," wrote Saheb. 

"I continue to pray and mourn for Raaid and the countless lives taken through soulless acts."

Ali was transported to Jamaica Hospital where he was pronounced dead, police said.

There have been no arrests and investigation is ongoing, said police.

This is terrible news.  No life should go this way.

On a point aside, it looks like not only in Guyana then Guyanese krulie are getting mowed down?  This goes to show even in their new sultanate - Richmond Hill, they are not safe.  Where next? Kolkotta?  

FM
Pointblank posted:
Chief posted:

I am not certain but if my suspicion is true then this kid is the son of a GNIer.

Condolences to the family.

Cheif I know the father personally he is not on GNI I know this becuse i once asked him to join and contribute and he said GNI is a waste of time.

Check you PM

A religious leader is recruiting people to be contributors to a nasty mouth political site?   Conflict of interest shall we say????   Hmmmmm!!!!

Bibi Haniffa

It matters not whether he is the son of a GNIer. He is the son of a Guyanese family who is in mourning right now. This incident took place two blocks from my resident. My deepest condolences to the family. 

inna lillahi wa inna ilihi rajiun 

I may have made a mistake with the deceased family nationality.

FM
Last edited by Former Member
Chief posted:

I was at the Janaza this morning  and a very large turn out.

The father ask that we pray for the young man and also for the perpetrator of this heinous crime. 

So his father don't want to see the perpetrator in jail? OK! If he get caught, all of you must face the judge and tell him to forgive the killer. That would be much better. Chief, every time you open your mouth is only lies falling out.

FM
Prince posted:

So his father don't want to see the perpetrator in jail? OK! If he get caught, all of you must face the judge and tell him to forgive the killer. That would be much better. Chief, every time you open your mouth is only lies falling out.

I doubt the father is saying this.   I bet he wants justice to be served in a fair manner, and that includes jail time.  His prayer is that this criminal will then come to terms with his soul and emerge for jail as an improved person.

Forgiveness is a foundation of the religions of the Book (well maybe not the Jews).

FM
Prince posted:
Chief posted:

The father ask that we pray for the young man and also for the perpetrator of this heinous crime. 

I was at the Janaza and the father asked that the people to pray for the perp to be caught and be punished  severely in this life and the hereafter.

There were hundreds of people Muslims and non Muslims. The father is very well known and he takes people to hajj and Umrah.

Pointblank
Pointblank posted:
Prince posted:
Chief posted:

I was at the Janaza and the father asked that the people to pray for the perp to be caught and be punished  severely in this life and the hereafter.

There were hundreds of people Muslims and non Muslims. The father is very well known and he takes people to hajj and Umrah.

Chief is the liar as I expected. Pointblank statement contradicts what Chief said. That is proof of his unworthiness.

FM
Prince posted:
Chief posted:

The father asked that we pray for the killer so that justice must be served.

Do I have to spell everything out to you?

Chief
Prince posted:
Pointblank posted:
Prince posted:
Chief posted:

Chief is the liar as I expected. Pointblank statement contradicts what Chief said. That is proof of his unworthiness.

What lies?

Pointy went into details and what  he said is correct.

Chief
kp posted:

When there is smoke, there is fire.Was this young man an innocent bystander???When you go the crab dance ,you must get shit all over. Sad for the lost of a life, but what caused the shooting????

I was at the family house a few hours ago and the detectives were there and they said that they cannot find anyone who can say anything negative about this brother.

KP not EVERYONE IS LIKE YOUR FAMILY DO NOT JUDGE EVERYONE INCLUDING THIS YOUNG MAN BY THE STANDARD OF YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR EXTENDED PPP FAMILY

Pointblank
Prince posted:
Pointblank posted:
Prince posted:
Chief posted:

HOW

only the likes of you would think that the father would not pray and ask everyone to pry for the perp to be punished.

Pointblank
Pointblank posted:
kp posted:

When there is smoke, there is fire.Was this young man an innocent bystander???When you go the crab dance ,you must get shit all over. Sad for the lost of a life, but what caused the shooting????

I was at the family house a few hours ago and the detectives were there and they said that they cannot find anyone who can say anything negative about this brother.

KP not EVERYONE IS LIKE YOUR FAMILY DO NOT JUDGE EVERYONE INCLUDING THIS YOUNG MAN BY THE STANDARD OF YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR EXTENDED PPP FAMILY

Imam, what do you know of the standard about us - the PPP family?

Bibi Haniffa
Cobra posted:
Chief posted:

Pointy,

By us unmasking the bigots they are getting dangerous, just like wounded animals.

Chief, try to be a good human being before accepting any faith in life. You're not the best of everything. Every  Muslims  are not faithful either. Tell us why the young man was shot, please. 

If the police are saying that they do not have a motive how will I know?

BECAUSE IT IS A MUSLIM KID YOU GUYS ARE IMPLYING THAT IT IS SOMETHING SINISTER on the part of the young man.

How shameful is that? Bro , remember rain do not fall at one man door.

You admitted racist piece of shit, continue to dig hole for blacks and Muslims!

Chief
Last edited by Chief

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.