Skip to main content

Chief posted:

I am nervous as hell!

It's not over until it's over!

You have good reason to be. Now tell your buddy Kari to wait until tonight before he cracks open his champagne.

This is not a conventional election.  We don't know who will vote and we cannot trust people to admit who they voted for. Unlike the Indo KKK section many who will vote Trump are too embarrassed to say so.  This matters in FL, PA, and MI.

FM
caribny posted:
Chief posted:

I am nervous as hell!

It's not over until it's over!

You have good reason to be. Now tell your buddy Kari to wait until tonight before he cracks open his champagne.

This is not a conventional election.  We don't know who will vote and we cannot trust people to admit who they voted for. Unlike the Indo KKK section many who will vote Trump are too embarrassed to say so.  This matters in FL, PA, and MI.

Caribny mekkin all of us look like de Rev. hehehehe

The story line is still States have been won as expected. It's on to the battleground States.

Will we be Revsta saying President Trump or will Caribny sulk as his hero Trump puffs?

Kari
Kari posted:

Will we be Revsta saying President Trump or will Caribny sulk as his hero Trump puffs?

Caribj hates Trump as Danyael told you. Caribj told you of problems in the Midwest and the fact that she had to win FL and NC. You and Danyael laughed at me, and here we see that she will lose PA, MI, and WI.

I wonder if folks slammed their doors in Danyael's face, because reports are that she greatly underperformed in the Democratic strongholds in PA.

Kari this is a lesson to you that you true friends are the ones who tell you the truth. Not the ones who get caught up in partisan hysteria.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.