Skip to main content

FM
Former Member

5 reasons why Priyanka Chopra’s Quantico could give Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 9 a run for its money!

Sun, October 18, 2015 7:40am IST by , Source

5 reasons why Priyanka Chopra’s Quantico could give Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 9 a run for its money!

First vela (read…useless) guy: psst….psst…did you hear? Priyanka Chopra is in Bigg Boss house!

Second vela guy: Say what? My girlfriend doesn’t have time for me, so I have been following the show from Day 1. Didn’t see a single episode with Priyanka in that!

First vela guy: So what was that damn show where I found her locked up in a house and roam around with shirtless dudes and hot babes?

Second vela guy: Are you high, dude? That’s Quantico, idiot, one of the fairly successful series starring an Indian face as the main lead, yet they had to show her as half American so as not to alienate the rest of America! It’s not some reality show with some out of work celeb!

First vela guy: Oh yeah? What if I give you the evidence that prove the show, especially  the training portions, is like Bigg Boss?

Second vela guy: Even if you give me one piece of evidence, I will spend  the entire day watching Himesh Reshammiya movies!

First vela guy: One? I will give you five! Here, they are..

Replies sorted oldest to newest

1. Everyone’s staying the same house

quantico3may13

All of Priyanka’s batchmates in the show live in one place, with easy access to each other’s room. They get to share the same bathroom and even do chores together! Isn’t that’s what happens in Bigg Boss?

Second vela guy: Err…

First vela guy: Let’s move ahead…

FM

2. There are tasks, tasks and more weird tasks…

Quantico-2015-Recap-Episode-2-America

Every episode, these guys get tasks based on which they are evaluated. And these get weirder by every episode. In the first episode, they have to find out secrets about their fellow mates, something the FBI should have done in the first place before recruiting them. The second task was about finding when a bomb attack is being planned based on clues hidden in a room, only to find that the task itself is a setup!

There was also some weird task in between where these people  were thrown in a pool, and two of them were tied to each other! Isn’t that what’s happening in Bigg Boss this season?

First vela guy: Hope you have started downloading Aap Ka Surrooooooor! Now the third…

FM

3. Lots of eye-candy and hook-ups!

140445_0452-1000x600

The boys mostly roam around shirtless, showing their buffed up bodies, while girls get to hob nob with each other in tight tank tops. There is also a scene where they get in their swimsuits and bathing trunks. So there, you have your eye-candy! Isn’t that’s why Mandana and that Keith guy are in your show???

Second vela guy: Excuse me, at least Keith and Mandana haven’t hooked up yet…he is still in love with Rochelle!

First vela guy: They haven’t…just like Alex and Ryan…but give them some time…sparks toh dikh rahe hai…

quantico51

FM

4. Who’s the bitch?

4928x3280

Now come the important point why everyone even watches Bigg Boss in the first place – Bitchin’! There is that lady, Natalie, who is  always at loggerheads with Alex. Then in the third episode, everyone’s suddenly backbiting against each other! There was so much bitching going on, that I wondered whether I had downloaded some American version of Splitsvilla! By the way, how much more time will that Himesh movie take to get downloaded?

First vela guy: Now the last and the most

FM

5. Those dreaded nominations…

-quantico--episode-3

The only thing that actually differentiated the training portions of the show from Bigg Boss 9 was those exciting nominations. Unfortunately, even that was touched in the third episode of Quantico, where the training batch was told to nominate three people amongst themselves to leave the house! If they can’t , the mentor (this show’s Bigg Boss) will nominate 10 people! Ab bata…

Second vela guy: Don’t bother me, boss! I am all set to watch Aap ka Surroor!

First vela guy: Hey guys, you tell us whether you feel Quantico is turning out to be like Bigg Boss?

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.