Skip to main content

FM
Former Member

COOK COUNTY CRIMINAL COURTHOUSE — A UIC student raped a classmate this weekend while acting out scenes from "50 Shades of Grey," prosecutors said Monday.

Mohammad Hossain, 19, brought a 19-year-old woman to his dorm room in the 900 block of West Harrison Street about 5:30 p.m. Saturday, according to Assistant State's Attorney Sarah Karr.

Hossain asked the woman — a fellow UIC student with whom he'd "previously been intimate" — to strip, Karr said.

The woman stripped down to her underwear, and then Hossain blindfolded and bound her, and gagged her with a necktie, prosecutors said.

Hossain proceeded to strike the woman with a belt, according to a police report. After several strikes, the woman asked Hossain to stop, saying "no," "stop," and "you're hurting me," the report said.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Shaitaan:

Oh look, a Mohammad turns a woman into a sex slave just as Allah commands him in de good Quran.

Shocked I tell ya!

The poor girl looked at black skin Mohammed and thought it was shades of grey!

FM
Originally Posted by TI:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:

Oh look, a Mohammad turns a woman into a sex slave just as Allah commands him in de good Quran.

Shocked I tell ya!

The poor girl looked at black skin Mohammed and thought it was shades of grey!

lol!

FM

I've heard from a few perverted lady friends of mine that the book is much better with the torrid love scenes being a tad boring in the movie. I guess they thought they woulda see Lar an stuff like dat.

cain
Originally Posted by cain:
Originally Posted by Riya:

hehehe! I forgot about Lar

FORGOT..oh my goodness, po po girl...mmmmmm..what happen you got cut off?

Rest assure, I'm still good!

Lar was just too white a name to use

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.