Skip to main content

Originally Posted by BGurd_See:

Why you caribj have to turn every discussion to Indian vs Blacks?  This is a discussion based on a report, it does not even mention Black Guyanese. Even though we know how many "child fathers" Afro Guyanese women have. 

Banna, when lst you went Guyana.  Child fadda deh nuff wid dem lil c00l1es deezz daazz.

FM
Originally Posted by baseman:

Why you caribj have to turn every discussion to Indian vs Blacks?  This is a discussion based on a report, it does not even mention Black Guyanese. Even though we know how many "child fathers" Afro Guyanese women have. 

Banna, when lst you went Guyana.  Child fadda deh nuff wid dem lil c00l1es deezz daazz.

That's true and the orphanges are swelling with lil kulee pickneys. Many children in Guyana are gowing up in homes where domestic abuse is the norm and this is very prevalent in Indian homes.

Mitwah
Originally Posted by yuji22:
Originally Posted by raymond:

reason yugi post this thread is because of that other thread which say India in top 5 racist countries...this is his way of trying to equal things out

Raymond, this is an OECD report on an epidemic. Read up.

Unlike you, I post the topic and let it be...on the other hand, your racism cannot be helped, it is shown by your constant barrage of telling folks to read up and address the report...is like finding your favorite toy under the CHristmas tree, and you can't let go

You have mental issues, see a shrink

FM

It appears that you did not read the report. This is a social epidemic. Bury your head in the sand but his problem needs to be addressed.  BTW, where did I make a racist comment on this thread ?

Your low self esteem forces you to try and use the race card as you always do. I forgive your ignorance.

YOu should try using your own phrases instead of stealing from your mentor Rev...

like I said, you have issues, sort yourself out

FM
Originally Posted by raymond:

It is quite evident that your low self prevents you form seeing the real epidemic in the report. I forgive your ignorance a second time.

boy...you really are an idiot...go to bed

Your are quite a bigger idiot. Why don't you go to bed ? Did fixing all those printer got to you today ?

FM

I am not surprised that the recently suspended Mitwah posts baseless claims. This article is a statement of facts.

I do not for a second disagree that black males face tremendous odds in the United States especially in areas of employment which contributes to the poverty level that is on par with some third world countries. Visit Schenectady New York and see for yourself.

But that is no excuse for 72 percent of single parents African American homes. This is an epidemic. 

Now take your racist excuse elsewhere. 

FM

I am not surprised that the recently suspended Mitwah posts baseless claims. This article is a statement of facts.

I do not for a second disagree that black males face tremendous odds in the United States especially in areas of employment which contributes to the poverty level that is on par with some third world countries. Visit Schenectady New York and see for yourself.

But that is no excuse for 72 percent of single parents African American homes. This is an epidemic. 

Now take your racist excuse elsewhere. 

How many of those fathers are in jail? What is the %'age of black males incarcerated in the US prison system?

You are a congenital racist! If you are concerned, what do you plan to do about the epidemic abandnment of Indo children at the various orphanages in Guyana by single mothers?

BTW, viewing for PT. Anand is at Beniasia this evening and cremation will be tomorrow AM.

Mitwah

The favorite issue of the dull and the ignorant and the racist. An estimiate one hundred and fifteen million children in India are in slavery and semi slavery condition. What of that?  At least 60 percent of American children live in single family homes but that does not mean they are abused or their parents are amoral. To the contrary, Some of our greatest leaders in science and industry came from single parent homes. They include Presidents, technology innovators and scientists so the problem is not living in single parent or same sex or adopted circumstance. It is not being in states of deprivation that affects one out of every 3 children in the third world.

FM

Many of these black men leave the black wife or the black girlfriend and their children and run off with a white woman.  Some of these fools would even leave young beautiful black women in the prime of their youth and run off with nasty looking beat up used up old white women.  It is disgusting just to think about it. They are the major destroyers of the prosperous black family. There are some blacks who would write books about this and speak out about this.  Yet they do the same thing.   That is why I do not read some of these black writers any more and just stick to reading black writers such as Rodney and Achebe.

Prashad
Originally Posted by Prashad:

Many of these black men leave the black wife or the black girlfriend and their children and run off with a white woman.  Some of these fools would even leave young beautiful black women in the prime of their youth and run off with nasty looking beat up used up old white women.  It is disgusting just to think about it. They are the major destroyers of the prosperous black family. There are some blacks who would write books about this and speak out about this.  Yet they do the same thing.   That is why I do not read some of these black writers any more and just stick to reading black writers such as Rodney and Achebe.

Please offer the statistics of black men leaving their wives for white ones. While you are at it check out the growing trend of Guyanese Indian women having a preference for white men. Indeed black professional men gravitate to white women because that is who are in those upper crust circles that they are co opted into by virtue of that large income. It is for the same reason Indian girls prefer white men.  Poor black men has as much chance with a white woman unless they both live in a trailer park.

FM
Storm show his racist attitude towards People of Asian descent. Not one single OECD report backs up your false claim. This report is all about 72 percent of single parent African American families. Your 60 percent flies in your face. Take some time to read the report before opening your mouth. Stop hollering racism and dodging and ducking and face the truth. This report exposes an epidemic. Stop day dreaming and dancing.
FM
Mitwah had provided zero proof of his false claim. Like Storm who just blew smoke, he is blowing bigger smoke and trying to mask an epidemic in the African American community that is an epidemic. Provide an OECD report like this about Guyana. Until the you have once again made zero contribution to this thread. Toilet paper reporting from KN does not count.
FM
Mitwah had provided zero proof of his false claim. Like Storm who just blew smoke, he is blowing bigger smoke and trying to mask an epidemic in the African American community that is an epidemic. Provide an OECD report like this about Guyana. Until the you have once again made zero contribution to this thread. Toilet paper reporting from KN does not count.

You have to be a jackass. Just go to Albion, Williamsburg, Skeldon and Rosehall and visit the orphanges or socalled "safe houses" for your proof.

You are a congenital racist. Everyone can see that. Do you know what percentages of Indo women/ men in Guyana teck up with Afros and why?

You live in Castlemore, Ontario. Since this article is way out of your borders and  about Afros, it's obvious your agenda is racist. Where is the follow up to the findings?

Mitwah
Storm show his racist attitude towards People of Asian descent. Not one single OECD report backs up your false claim. This report is all about 72 percent of single parent African American families. Your 60 percent flies in your face. Take some time to read the report before opening your mouth. Stop hollering racism and dodging and ducking and face the truth. This report exposes an epidemic. Stop day dreaming and dancing.

Where is there racism in my post? I point out things that have meaning versus your piddling posts intent to formalize some argument ( dead from inception) of african innate destitution without clearly understanding the underlying implications.

I do not want to argue with you because you are a dunce. That Africans endured 400 years as chattel and emerging to an identifiable cultural people is an overwhelming achievement. That what we call Americana is African culture is another example of the proliferation of  creativity. It does not mean all is well or that they cannot do better but it makes the idea that they are a subaltern specie as you frame it, patently an  ignorant claim.

That you exist from dalitdom proves india has hope. You may not be the most shining light on the hill but even in your craven racist status you are light years ahead of untouchability of your native clans men.

FM
Originally Posted by Ronald Sugrim:

Black families face great odds to move up the ladder in America. Poverty, unemployment, and deprivation and lack of opportunities have all combined to take its toll on blacks.Plus the education system. How are the resources distributed by the Education Boards in black areas, as opposed to white communities?   

Are you suggesting the high percentage of black single parent families is a symptom of the problem and not the cause?

A
Originally Posted by antabanta:

Black families face great odds to move up the ladder in America. Poverty, unemployment, and deprivation and lack of opportunities have all combined to take its toll on blacks.Plus the education system. How are the resources distributed by the Education Boards in black areas, as opposed to white communities?   

Are you suggesting the high percentage of black single parent families is a symptom of the problem and not the cause?

Because of ingrained racist ignorance they miss the point. We came from 6000 at the boot of the Brahmins and we made it. Our ancestor in the old country still are at the bottom of the barrel and are being called untouchables to the point the get whipped if their shadow falls within the living areas of some Brahmins. They miss the point that there are underlying disease agencies in societies producing the social pathologies we see and not because any particular group is inherently of subaltern status and innately culturally backward.

FM

Anta you asking tough question. Ronald is a bit slow on the uptake.

Yugi, I have to  go to a viewing and wake tonight. When I get back I will expose more of your innate racism.

Mitwah
Originally Posted by redux:

"discussion" my arse . . . this is a 2-year old report on public policy, economics, and changing family structures in OECD countries whose data,  conclusions and prescriptions were distorted by liars, bigots and FOOLS here [drug_b take a triple bow] to create fodder for a chant down of blackman so that some can feel better about the tiefman ethnocracy they support in Guyana

Whether its a 2 year old report or a yesterday's report the fact is that Afro-American families are undergoing severe stresses. A letter in today's Daily News in New York refers to the unequal distribution of resources in black communities in New York, as far as education is concerned. And this is one of the important areas that has to be addressed because the schools in black communities must be on par with the better-off white ones as a start.  

FM

There is no difference between the black man ( who runs off with a white woman and leaves his black wife/girlfriend to be both a father and mother to their children) and the East Indian woman who leaves the East Indian man and runs off with the white man or the light skin mulatto man,

man you invented text to fit an imagined context and now you are creating sub text on what never was.

FM
Originally Posted by Danyael:

Please offer the statistics of black men leaving their wives for white ones. While you are at it check out the growing trend of Guyanese Indian women having a preference for white men. Indeed black professional men gravitate to white women because that is who are in those upper crust circles that they are co opted into by virtue of that large income. It is for the same reason Indian girls prefer white men.  Poor black men has as much chance with a white woman unless they both live in a trailer park.

You need to spend some time on a beach in Barbadoes like I did a few years ago.  Almost every young black man there was holding hands with either an obese 300 pounds white woman (the white man's rejection) or an old dried up beat up white woman (who probably has already produced 3 or 4 adult white children for the white man).  That is how many of these black men now get their kicks instead of spending their time being loving fathers and husbands to black children and black wives..

Prashad
Last edited by Prashad

You need to spend some time on a beach in Barbadoes like I did a few years ago.  Almost every young black man there was holding hands with either an obese 300 pounds white woman (the white man's rejection) or an old dried up beat up white woman (who probably has already produced 3 or 4 adult white children for the white man).  That is how many of these black men now get their kicks instead of spending their time being loving fathers and husbands to black children and black wives..

so your scientific observation of opportunistic black men seeking fat white women is the example of the black man's disposition to white women! Dude you are funny! I do not care to speak to your idea of spending time at any particular beach since that is also nonsense.

FM

You need to spend some time on a beach in Barbadoes like I did a few years ago. Almost every young black man there was holding hands with either an obese 300 pounds white woman (the white man's rejection) or an old dried up beat up white woman (who probably has already produced 3 or 4 adult white children for the white man).  That is how many of these black men now get their kicks instead of spending their time being loving fathers and husbands to black children and black wives..

Is this the successful Black Barbadians that CaribJ boasts about? hahahaha

FM

you are either stupid or naive...what you see in Barbados is white women paying these guys to get action...these guys end up fleecing some of these women...you live a sheltered life

FM
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by baseman:

That's true and the orphanges are swelling with lil kulee pickneys. Many children in Guyana are gowing up in homes where domestic abuse is the norm and this is very prevalent in Indian homes.

Baseman always speak the truth, though it hurt some sometimes, others other time, but baseman ALWAYS call it as it is.  I am GNI's Judge Wapner.

FM

No response?? Perhaps the person who started the thread has one?

A

Sorry for the delay. It is not that straightforward to say that it is the symptom or cause. I have pointed out that education is a great leveler but it can only be so if black kids have access to quality education as white kids do. In fact, a recent report in the US suggests that Hispanic and Black kids have unequal access to education and other resources in inner cities.

For a good analysis of this look at Jonathan Kozol's 'Death at an early age' or Savage Inequalites' in which he is critical of policies in education in Boston and elsewhere. If you look at New York City they are introducing a new curriculum called Common Core. Even before the kids took the exams the Dept of Ed was saying that it expects record failures. Who will fail most? It will be black children and other minorities. Why? Because they are not up to par with the kids from the white neighborhoods since those neighborhoods enjoy greater funding and better programs.

Moreover, who is really advocating for black kids in America these days? The politicians don't care and in New York you read about all kinds of scandals that beset them. So with the lack of education black children will find it difficult to move up the ladder. This creates its own stresses and with no long term prospects in sight it becomes easy for the kids to be sucked into the underclass and you can figure out what will happen next, the break up of the family, crime etc.

If we want black families to succeed you good people should fight for the schools to have programs in which ALL children can reach their true potential.         

FM
Instead of making a valuable contribution, redux, Carib, storm, Mitwah have failed to address the real issue at hand but use the easy way out by hollering racism. Their behaviour exposes a very serious problem. They failed to recognize the long term effects of the fact revealed in this OECD report. Not one single of these guys have a morale compass. Go figure.
FM
Instead of making a valuable contribution, redux, Carib, storm, Mitwah have failed to address the real issue at hand but use the easy way out by hollering racism. Their behaviour exposes a very serious problem. They failed to recognize the long term effects of the fact revealed in this OECD report. Not one single of these guys have a morale compass. Go figure.

yugeee, just so i illuminate your BANKRUPTCY suh everyone can see, eat this:

The 275-page OECD report u bray so 'knowledgeably' about (but have not read) has NOT ONE LINE with a demographic breakdown for race or ethnicity . . . it is an inter-country document u fool.

after u digest this, and if I have time, i will go over the CDC numbers [the 72% highlighted in the confused & confusing article u posted] and teach u a little bit about numbers, context and complexity . . . arite dopey?

FM

Sorry for the delay. It is not that straightforward to say that it is the symptom or cause. I have pointed out that education is a great leveler but it can only be so if black kids have access to quality education as white kids do. In fact, a recent report in the US suggests that Hispanic and Black kids have unequal access to education and other resources in inner cities.

For a good analysis of this look at Jonathan Kozol's 'Death at an early age' or Savage Inequalites' in which he is critical of policies in education in Boston and elsewhere. If you look at New York City they are introducing a new curriculum called Common Core. Even before the kids took the exams the Dept of Ed was saying that it expects record failures. Who will fail most? It will be black children and other minorities. Why? Because they are not up to par with the kids from the white neighborhoods since those neighborhoods enjoy greater funding and better programs.

Moreover, who is really advocating for black kids in America these days? The politicians don't care and in New York you read about all kinds of scandals that beset them. So with the lack of education black children will find it difficult to move up the ladder. This creates its own stresses and with no long term prospects in sight it becomes easy for the kids to be sucked into the underclass and you can figure out what will happen next, the break up of the family, crime etc.

If we want black families to succeed you good people should fight for the schools to have programs in which ALL children can reach their true potential.         

All the factors you mention clearly contribute to a downward spiral for blacks, a downward spiral that includes single parenthood, which in turn adds its own negative contribution. You agree?

A
Originally Posted by redux:

yugeee, just so i illuminate your BANKRUPTCY suh everyone can see, eat this:

The 275-page OECD report u bray so 'knowledgeably' about (but have not read) has NOT ONE LINE with a demographic breakdown for race or ethnicity . . . it is an inter-country document u fool.

after u digest this, and if I have time, i will go over the CDC numbers [the 72% highlighted in the confused & confusing article u posted] and teach u a little bit about numbers, context and complexity . . . arite dopey?

oh, just so i doan forget herr yugee . . . the CDC "72%" references marital status of mothers @ time of live birth . . . NOT the smelly shyte u forced out of your overworked arsehole below:

yugee: ". . . 72 percent of African American males who literally run away from their obligations towards their children and mothers in the OECD report."

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.