Skip to main content

News Room was live.
2 hrs Â· 

Presidential Candidate for the People's Progressive Party, Irfaan Ali speaks with the media as GECOM takes a break from the Verification of Region Four results.

Earlier, police were called in to investigate the situation in which a GECOM official said he was tired and walked out of the room with the computer and flash drive during the verification of the results.

FM

This Commission is a disgrace to Guyanese. These are the people appointed by Granger and his stooges and thats what you get from PNC, haplessness. They were trying to rig in broad daylight.

There has to be an investigation into who authorized the illegal spreadsheet and who authorized Mingo Clerk to start the count with that illegal spread sheets.

Kudos to Shuman, Jagdeo and International Observers. The shameless PNC made a last ditch effort to rig and was stalling again last night. They abruptly stopped the process again last night according to PPP commissioner Gunraj !

FM
Last edited by Former Member

Give credit to Shuman and LJP. I think PPP found a friend and a coalition partner. I saw an ANUG guy last night who also spoke of the magic the PNC is trying to parade. The ANUG guy was hoping to get a few seats from a process that he describes as "Joiner". Can someone explain this process? I heard this before.

FM

All of this shyte is happening right under the nose of PNC judge and Commissioner Claudette Singh. Is sheer haplessness. She should have called a press conference last night to update Guyanese and calm nerves. Instead, they are still stalling the process.

PPP has to get 200 eyes in the Gecom office today, the PNC commissioners might invent another method to rig. They're all in this together.

FM

All of this charade can come to an end if Granger concedes. They have the SOP and know that they lost but like all DicKtators, they still cling on and create an impression with the violent arm of the PNC that they won.

I have never seen Kulie threatening anyone in victory or defeat. PNC's culture of threatening violence and congregating to incite violence have to end. They need to act like members of a civilized society.

The rest of Guyanese are waiting peacefully at home while PNC supporters were roaming the streets. This is utter BS.

FM

@Sheik

It's not what Granger thinks or feels. ABC and EU have a lot of power and can warn him of the political and economic consequences of his actions. This is not pre 1992. Thats why Gecom folded under pressure from International observers after they attempted to rig region 4.

Hoyte folded under international pressure. Let's not forget history.

FM

@Skelly, Re: disturbances.. it’s very tense but calm at the moment. Both races are skeptical of each other .. a kind of untrustworthy.. 

East Indians are more vocal than before, however, PPP rep on the advise of Jagdeo don’t want the situation to get nasty. His advice is, go home and move on with your lives but stay alert. 

And Guyanese knows this is the style every 5 years . 

Businesses is at a standstill, especially GT. We saw a massive influx of sales on non perishable goods  last week. 

We have pull most of our sales trucks off the road. We had no reason to ask workers to stay home, they are not showing up lol ... it’s a guyanese ting. We are selecting areas to venture into, but those trouble neighborhood, the business are sending taxi to pick up their supplies... obviously their price to customers will go up . 

For the next 7 hours, I will keep posting statements as I get them but not videos - will be traveling and cell phone doesn’t allow the videos unless it’s a link . 

That chap Djanjo is on his nerves and will delete the links . 

Amral should make a exception for the next few days. 

FM
Link copied to your clipboard.