Skip to main content

Ugli

• Dumbass, Guyana is my country and I can  say what I want about it without racist idiots like u qualifying it. The PPP is and has always been race based.  I would hope that being in the cold for 4 years and the reality that many mixed and Amerindians return them to office that they get off their partisan backsides and govern like wise leaders. To date we have had none. I for one do not want the same group in office for more than one term. That breeds complacency and a tendency towards patronage and client relationships with the people rather than servant leadership that can be booted for non performance..  
FM

Hopefully the elections results will be finalized today and there is no violence following it.

Regarding the PPP being a Coolie party, it never was although it has been predominantly supported by Indians since the split. This is evidenced by Jagan having Burnham as his deputy. Much has been said about Jagan favoring Benn over Rai also. I think the PNC started labeling the PPP a Coolie party because that was the only way for them to get all the black votes. That same old playbook is continued today but the smart people are not buying into it. The PPP is the People’s party and hopefully they will govern as such if they are declared the 2020 people’s choice.

FM

Political parties are frustrated at the constant delays by Gecom. The Members vow to remain at the command centre and be vigilant since alot of mistakes and wrong figures have been announced by the staff. An RO was seen in a room alone working on a laptop with a flash drive containing sensitive information..This has caused some doubts about the transparency of the process which has since been halted again...The most disputed and critical region 4 is under the microscope..The only region left to verify until credible results are released ..The issue of DRO is also causing concerns since there seems to be a reluctance by the CEO to have them proceed.

Image may contain: 1 person
Image may contain: 5 people, people standing
FM
Link copied to your clipboard.