Skip to main content

Originally Posted by caribny:

===========
Did you forecast that the PPP would be a minority govt because the AFC pulled Berbice votes from the PPP and the PNC did an excellent job in pulling out votes, even in West Dem?

Carib:

Why don't you read carefully ?

I told you the Rev did not post on GNI in 2011 when the election was held---I started posting here in Jan 2012.

I also told you that I expected the PPP to win by a majority---- I did not expect Moses and the AFC to pull 11,634 votes in Region 6 alone.

BOTTOM LINE

The PPP lost their majority in 2011---but the probability strongly favors them regaining the majority in 2016.

Rev

FM
Originally Posted by Rev:
Originally Posted by caribny:

===========
Did you forecast that the PPP would be a minority govt because the AFC pulled Berbice votes from the PPP and the PNC did an excellent job in pulling out votes, even in West Dem?

Carib:

Why don't you read carefully ?

I told you the Rev did not post on GNI in 2011 when the election was held---I started posting here in Jan 2012.

I also told you that I expected the PPP to win by a majority---- I did not expect Moses and the AFC to pull 11,634 votes in Region 6 alone.

BOTTOM LINE

The PPP lost their majority in 2011---but the probability strongly favors them regaining the majority in 2016.

Rev

So you used some other name because I remember your rant and stats.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.