Skip to main content

I stood shoulder to shoulder with good people like Sat Shaw and protested in the bitter Canadian cold in ottawa for free and fair elections in Guyana. I ain’t allowing this dog Granger to rape the constitution and to rig and frig. He crossed the line.  History will not be kind to that stray dog. 
His illegal appointment of Patterson and the Patterson’s illegal selection of Lowenfied is haunting us this election.

Ramjattan ganged raped the constitution by preventing Indos from voting by closing the Suriname border.

History will not be kind to these stray dogs. 

FM
Last edited by Former Member

@Totaram, this was posted on another thread by KP from SN.

The PPP/C lead may be difficult for APNU+AFC to make up in Region Four  and Region Seven. In 2015,  in Region Four, APNU+AFC registered 112,362 votes and the PPP/C 69,986 – a difference of 42,376 votes. If that trend holds, APNU+AFC would not be able to overtake the PPP/C. In Region Seven in 2015, APNU+AFC secured 4,533 votes and the PPP/C 2,973 votes for a difference of 1560.

FM

Dave, looks like the PPP did better in region four this time. Our dougla brothers and sisters dealt PNC the death blow.

Young black also gave PPP a try. 

Ow bai, DJ heart a chatt patthai. Ayoo check up on de brudda. Tell he is ok to lose. 

PNC can retool after they get rid of dinosaurs like Granger, Moses, Greenidge, Harmon etc etc. It’s not over for the PNC, they need to learn from the PPP. 

FM
Last edited by Former Member

Was it a game plan from last night, when the RO abruptly cancel counting and claimed he is tired and went home. Then fall sick this morning, and this clerk start changing numbers that did not match the SOPs

I hope they launch an investigation and take appropriate action if she is found guilty.

Shout out to Shuman for stepping in. 

FM
Link copied to your clipboard.