Skip to main content

The fact that GECOM is not screaming the results from a rooftop is a clear indication that the results favor the PPP. Therefore they should try doing something honorable as they cannot stall forever. If that fool who got ‘ill’ today drops dead he can rest assured that he will get buried but whatever happens to him is of no interest to everyone waiting for the official announcement that the PPP prevailed in this election.

FM

Billy ram. My mom sister married to Rakka Ramjattan. He's from number 66.  One of my cousin deo Gunraj from number 64 went away to canada when i was small. Been to both villages.

Sean: Brother Sheik

You have the 65 Village Koker dam and going towards Skeldon you will enter 66 Village. It has a cemetery on the west side of the road and on the souther end of the Village you have the Fishery where all of the trawlers go out into the Atlantic for fishing.

64 Village has the Cinema and Tagore High school is at 63 Village. You also have the 63 beach nearby.

The ballot box martyrs were Shot allegedly with Granger involvement at 63 Village near Tagore high school. One of the ballot box martyrs was actually shot while he tried to stop the army form stealing the box. 

I know that area inside out.

FM

Sean by the trench 

warned DJ about the PPP momentum and surge. Getting out the votes and momentum are important. PPP found a new pathway to victory despite nonsense from a bunch of armchair pundits.

Labba and D2 have been posting BS all along.We need to learn from Trump.

What have I posted that has your panties in a bunch dunce boy?

FM
Last edited by Former Member

Latest press conference just held by Jagdeo.  The GECOM delay is to buy time to remove documents from the Ministries as well as to mobilize the rioters. 
They are telling APNU supporters they won and when the real results are declared those supporters will create havoc and riot. 
Both parties totaled their SOP’s last nite and knew the results.

alena06

I agree, the timing of the delay is to create confusion and potentially riots. GECOM Chair should have called a press conference but has remained silent.

PPP has an uphill battle. Hopefully the Police and army cooperate.

If I were PPP, I would protect my important political people and move to protect freedom House. 

Riot police should be called on to protect the GECOM office.

FM

That’s how PNC politicians does roll bai. They are wicked and useless bunch of idiots. They have the SOP and they know that they lost. That are just using that  to incite violence. 
PPP and Kulie people are patiently, Quietly and peacefully awaiting the results as GECOM stalls and titivates. 

FM

UGli

I agree, the timing of the delay is to create confusion and potentially riots. GECOM Chair should have called a press conference but has remained silent.

PPP has an uphill battle. Hopefully the Police and army cooperate.

If I were PPP, I would protect my important political people and move to protect freedom House. 

Riot police should be called on to protect the GECOM office.

Ease you with your nonsense. The elites never attack each other. The army and police follow their leaders to soup always. It is the common man who sees the reflected glory of his kind in office being put out and he is upset. That has been our fate with any change of government.

FM
Link copied to your clipboard.