Skip to main content

Dave -- unlikely that there is a legal process to have a recount should the results between the two major groups are close; perhaps 2% or less of the total number of votes.

In the 2015 elections there was no recount when the difference between APNU+AFC and the PPPC was far less that two percent.

In 2015, GECOM refused to undertake a recount of the votes.

==========================

Guyana should follow Canada and allow vote recounting for the May elections

Nov 02, 2015 Letters, Source - https://www.kaieteurnewsonline...r-the-may-elections/

Dear Editor,
Judicial recounts of votes being carried out in Canada has application for Guyana especially that the results of last May elections are disputed (by the PPP and minor parties alleging electoral fraud and demanding a recount that Gecom refused to carry out). Canada held elections on October 19 resulting in a change of government from Conservative to Liberals.
The results in several of the closely fought seats were challenged. The declarations of the winners of those seats were held up as judicial recounts were ordered.

Vishnu Bisram

==========================

From my inside sources, PPPC has won by 51.7% ... app 10,000 votes more than APNU.

I am confident of my sources  not a big margin,

we can expect recount and other maneuvers by GECOM and its allies. 

OAS is urging GECOM to declare the results.

FM

This rigging is the most orchestrated in the history of Guyana. GECOM will still hand victory to the PNC. 
The Chairman boldly declared even without the votes counted and the process verified as Credible, Free and Fair while the stuffing was going on behind the scene. 

FM
Last edited by Former Member

My sources are saying the PPP won by 51.2 percent but GECOM was still titivating. The pressure is on GECOM to announce a winner despite pushback by Lowenfield who is in favour of  recounts. There were massive violations by PNC polling agents, stuffing galore.

At one point, it looked like they were adamant to allow the rigging and stuffing to get a free pass but OAS intervened.

Big and earth moving announcement tomorrow.

Thats all I can say for now.

FM
Last edited by Former Member

Perhaps the conversation between dee Jhaatt and dee Paglipoopoo ...

"Wha abee gon dooo haphtah dee heleckshun??"

Dee Jhaatt == "Meh nah kno ... maybee ah gon dig meh nose."

Dee Poopoo == "Meh halsuh nah kno ... meh bettah halsuh duh dat."

=======================

What ayo gone do with a charmar ka bhai..

Image result for ramjattan guyana

FM

THIS IS LIKE HURRICANE GILBERT COMING THRU 

City businesses taking precautions

FM

At or about 7:30pm this evening, I obtained from the Returning Officer of Electoral District No. 4, Clairmont Mingo, at Ashmin’s Building, Hadfield and High Streets, Georgetown, a commitment that the process of verification of the Statements of Poll (SOPs) currently ongoing, will continue uninterrupted until its conclusion.

This commitment came as a result of a specific inquiry which I made loudly and clearly in the hearing and presence of every person in the room, including, the representatives of the various political parties and the international observers whom were present.

Within less than an hour, the said RO abruptly adjourned the exercise until 9:00am tomorrow morning, claiming “tiredness”.

This Returning Officer cannot be oblivious to the urgency which is attached to the conclusion of this exercise. Almost all of the other regions across the country which are affected by various factors, such as distance, rough physical terrain and other logistics in respect of transmission of the SOPs have concluded this very exercise.

Yet District No. 4, where almost all of the SOPs are in, the exercise is yet to complete.

The Returning Officer must also be aware of the unnecessary tension which this sloth in the official declaration of the elections results is causing. Yet, rather than expedite, he chooses to delay even further!

I cannot help but think that there is a sinister motive at work! This attempt to delay is deliberate!

Is there is plan to wait out the observers so as to execute some illicit design?

Is this delay to facilitate the unlawful removal and destruction of official records of the Government of Guyana & the pilfering and destruction public properties ?

What do you think?

FM
Link copied to your clipboard.