Skip to main content

Hey Shiek, from inside source... PPP is confident of a victory. However, a average of 20 persons per village could not vote ( and we knew they are PPP supporters ) these individual  names shows up in other villages and was difficult to provide transportation at such time. 

I want to be cautious on what my inside source just say, base on the 20 people per village who didnt vote. 

APNU send out their dogs at polling station within PPP support base. PPP representative intervene and calm their supporters. we have information that these people wants to disrupt the election so granger can step in and call of the election.

Listen to Jagdeo statement... the commissioner of police could not be located.  

The smaller parties did not gain much votes. 

The country’s elections chief, Justice (rt’d) Claudette Singh Monday night described the 12 hour period for voting in general and regional elections as a “grand day” as counting got underway at 2,339 polling stations across the country saying it is almost the end to a long journey.

The Chief Elections Officer, Keith Lowenfield, speaking at a press conference in Georgetown Monday night said he would “strongly” assume that all Returning Officers from the ten regions would make their declarations by noon on Tuesday. If that happens, it would be the soonest elections results are known in recent elections.

https://newsroom.gy/2020/03/02/gecom-strongly-assumes-results-by-noon-tuesday-from-all-regions/

FM

Two vehicles were earlier tonight detain at a polling station in Albert town , a few people was taken into custody with bullet proof vest and unlicensed  firearms. The commander for GT say they were handed over to CID department for further investigation.. BUT THE MATTER IS OUT OF HIS HAND.. those were the words i heard from the speaker phone.

FM

Jus watch the video. I don't think these Gecom people should be trusted. Apart from the fact that food or anything else should not be going through that gate after polls were closed, I don't think it would've hurt if the lady in good faith declare that it was indeed food in the box. Instead i saw pure ignar trellis behaviour. I must say tho these coolie bais not like those before time. They stepping up. They're not exhibiting any kinda fear.

Sheik101

I had just gotten off the plane so only saw part of the video before I said that the thing in green looks like an angry monkey. Now that I have seen the entire video, the thing with the orange beard also look like an angry and evil monkey. These creatures have no civilization in them. 

My brother Django tried to reassure me that these are all sickening incidents from the past but I have not seen anything from the PNC to cause me to change my opinion of them.

FM

Bai Sheik, blacks are no more than bullies and when you stand up to them they quickly back off. I have written about that before where they used to come from Campbellville thinking they can bully us out of where we used to play cricket. But we used to run them skont out every time. They are only able to overcome people who allow them to do so. Those Indians aren't afraid of those black skonts. How yuh like how sheh tried to play the gender card after starting the cussing up. That is exactly what they do after committing their illegal acts, they want to accuse others of being racist to them. That race crutch is a dying game as more people are getting more tired of their wickedness. I for one don't feel obligated to respect those uncivilized skonts.

FM

Back in 2011 when I was with the AFC I had a discussion with an AFC colleague about their anti PPP stance. I warned if the PNC gets in, even on a minority status, they will not leave. My position was AFC first, PPP minority second alternative. He said to me, he cares for one thing, to see the back of Jagdeo.  Mi see he deh back with Jagdeo.  Ayuh try deh!

What will be, will be. PPP or PNC life goes on.

FM
Link copied to your clipboard.