Skip to main content

Freaky, the last time I went to Sunil was in May. I got some of his food (Sunday's breakfast) recently. I didn't know that de banna selling Spanish food now. I have to take some of meh peeps down one Sunday to support him.

I went a couple of times to Dave when he was at 137 Ave. Only once to the new location. Very nice family.
FM
quote:
Originally posted by Freaky:

wham to Sunil's de banna sellin only spanish food now, him tell meh how no GY locals supportin he Frown

That is inaccurate! Gy peeps do support him. All the people I've recommended to him have gone over at least once. Maybe he needs to put a fresh coat of paint in dat place and have freshly made coffeeSmile Maybe he also needs to put a little charm in his interaction with his guestsSmile Ah guh ring his ears next time I see himSmile
FM
quote:
Originally posted by Chief:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra:
Tulsi tea is said to be organic, healthy and spiritually good. You have good taste.

Is Tulsi tea available in tea stores or one have to buy the Tulsi leaves and make the tea?

To be honest I never tried it. Much time I go to the supermarket, I just read the labels on natural tea for laughter. You know the heavenly message thing. Smile Next time I will get closer since you tried it. You can buy it or make it yourself.

Here are samples for you.
FM
quote:
Originally posted by chameli:
quote:
Originally posted by Rosita:
the best Tulsi tea is using the fresh Tulsi leaves to make it.

i have lots of Tulsi plants growing in pots...
today my first 'hibiscus' (rose of sharon) came out and i saw one milk weed wid flwrs...looks so good

So you have hibiscus tea and also a milk plant.
You tea is set! Wink
Chief

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.