Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by chameli:
quote:
Originally posted by Miraver:
Rosi, who yuh thanking for this dinner?Smile

[]!!!

i notice how all dem gniers a exclude me from dem dinners an thing nowadays...i take de hint man...it is not as subtle as ayu think...Big GrinBig Grin
gonna wait n see wha happen dis comin wkndyippie

now i goin n see who she thankin tooWink

They dont invite you because you are noted for eating their food, wipe your mouth, tek away them man with your cunning ways and then backstab them. Big Grin Big Grin
FM
quote:
Originally posted by Cher:
quote:
Originally posted by Chief:
I am a big club soda drinker and now I make it at home for my son bought me a soad machine for christmas.

Me toooo...I try to stay away from pops so its either club soda or cranberry with orange juice Wink or good ole water!

Today having a garden salad...feel like a rabbit day Wink Big Grin

I guessed you stayed too long in the shower because Amral was peeping.Wink

I like any sparkling water as well.
Chief
Soda water is good up to a point. Because of the carbonation soda water can deplete calcium stores, as well as cause heartburn.

When drinking water with meals, as with any beverage, they will dilute stomach acids reducing efficiency of the digestive system.
Drinking fluids during meals is okay if you are quite sure that you do have an over acidic system. (heartburn on an empty stomach could be a tipoff)

Heartburn after meals could mean not enough acid to aid with digestion.
cain
quote:
Originally posted by cain:
Soda water is good up to a point. Because of the carbonation soda water can deplete calcium stores, as well as cause heartburn.

When drinking water with meals, as with any beverage, they will dilute stomach acids reducing efficiency of the digestive system.
Drinking fluids during meals is okay if you are quite sure that you do have an over acidic system. (heartburn on an empty stomach could be a tipoff)

Heartburn after meals could mean not enough acid to aid with digestion.

GNI at it's best.

Make sense though that's why my knee hurts and Ihave constant heartburn, will ease that thing right away.

Thanks Dr flag Wink
Chief
quote:
Originally posted by Chief:
quote:
Originally posted by Cher:
quote:
Originally posted by Riya:
This afternoon is fry baigan and roti though Big Grin

Big Grin thats what we are having for dinner as well Big Grin

Like today is bhaigan day.

Seriously thats what wifey says she is making for dinner as well.
Only difference is bhaigan and beef.

baigee I keep telling you to cut back on the red meat.
FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.